I found a little article about Sylvia Vrethammar in a Health magazine and remembered how much I liked this Swedish singer. She has lots of songs on YouTube if you want to listen. In the article Sylvia gave five tips on how to feel good
1. Eat, sleep and exercise regularly
2. Don't postpone things to tomorrow when they can be done today. Once it's done, your stress will disappear.
3. Think long term when looking after your skin.
4. Make sure you set aside some special time just for yourself (selfnurturing).
5. Don't forget who you are and what you want to achieve with your life.
Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
Click here to listen to a YouTube recording of the mantra above